Come and see a prototype of our upcoming Brainerd Lakes Visitors Guide. This is one of the best opportunities to showcase our area to the rest of the country but we need your help to make it a reality. There is an enormous amount of content, games and photos that we hope to include in this year's magazine, but the final size of the publication depends on the support we receive from our members.
At this event, you will be able to see a physical copy of the visitors guide as we explain the new sections and features of the book. It may seem silly that we would ask you to come in and see a book until you actually see it and understand what types of changes we have made. Everyone who has seen it has loved it. Please join us.
VISITORS’ GUIDE DISTRIBUTION INCLUDES:
• MSP Airport
• Mall of America
• Star Tribune
• Fargo Forum
• Duluth News Tribune
• Mankato Free Press
• Chambers of Commerce and Tourism Centers Statewide
• Brainerd Lakes Welcome Center
Over 200,000 people enter the Welcome Center doors each year. Guides are promoted and readily available!
Wait - THERE’S MORE!
The Visitors Guide is displayed on a network of websites receiving over 5 MILLION page views per year.
- Online Presence - The Guide is viewable on smart phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
- Direct Link to Website - A link directly to your webpage from the online guide is available with display advertising.
- Email & Social Media Promotion - Guide will be promoted through all Chamber email marketing and social media vehicles.