A Village of relocated structures preserving life in the 1800's and early 1900's in Nisswa, MN. It includes a homestead, bank, schoolhouse and livery along with the Nisswa Area Historical Society History Center. The Swedish, German and Norwegian immigrant houses were added in 2002. The village also has a beautiful Heritage Garden featuring plants that pioneers in the area might have grown. The three immigrant houses are decorated with family heirlooms and treasures. They are also filled with little bits of folklore.