Blue Ox Business Academy - 2019 Leadership Experience
REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2019 LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FILLED.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUPERVISOR ADVANTAGE & REGISTER TO ATTEND.
The Blue Ox Business Academy's Leadership Experience is an immersive experience in personal leadership growth through the exploration of community sectors, challenges and opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business owners, leaders & managers
- Emerging leaders & high-potential employees
- Those who are new to the Brainerd Lakes Area
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24 & FRIDAY, JANUARY 25
(one overnight) Opening Retreat:
Myers-Briggs Profile, Leaders Window, Leadership Traits & Styles, The Art of Influence
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
APRIL TBD (based on state government schedule)
Community Experience: Legislative - Day at the Capitol
WEDNESDAY, MAY 15
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19
WEDNESDAY, JULY 24
Area History Experience
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21
Public Service Experience
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16
Manufacturing & Business Experience
Commencement will be held at the Chamber's Celebration of Excellence Annual Dinner on November 14.
Session 1 will be held at Grand Casino Mille Lacs. Overnight lodging is optional but strongly recommended. Participants may reserve rooms at Grand Casino Mille Lacs for an additional fee.
Individuals are required to attend 10 full (7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. approximately) sessions. Only 1 absence will be accepted. Applicants need to review their schedules to make sure that they can attend all of the sessions prior to applying.
UNLEASH YOUR TALENT:
- An investment of $995 per person (or 2 payments of $497.50 will be accepted) includes meals, and course materials.
- Pay with a credit card or receive an invoice.
- Staying overnight at Grand Casino Mille Lacs for the beginning retreat on January 24 is strongly recommended but not required.
- The Leadership Experience is only offered to Chamber members and limited to 32-35 participants
- "I enjoyed getting to know the area better and the industries within. The increased knowledge makes me a more well rounded person which in turn, increases my confidence and leadership."
- "...Why wouldn't you want your employees to increase their business network?"
- "Building leaders to improve the businesses in our community."
A 25% discount is available to small businesses (2-5 employees) and Non Profits organizations with financial limitations. Just ask.
Click here for the Leadership Experience application. Submit your application to Sue Galligan firstname.lastname@example.org . This program will fill quickly, so don't delay!
Registration Deadline is January 4, 2019.
2019 PROGRAM FACILITATORS
Linda Holliday, Impact Minnesota
Panel Discussions will be conducted by area business owners, representatives and nonprofit organizations.
With support from Anderson Brothers Construction, the Blue Ox Business Academy delivers local, affordable and high-quality training that strengthens our community by helping businesses succeed.
By investing in yourself or your employees, you achieve the highest possible returns in enhanced skills, confidence and job satisfaction. Blue Ox trainers are professional presenters with engaging personalities and real world experiences. Participants make great peer connections and leave with tools and idea to immediately put into action.