Retail Sales Associate
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing and highly-motivated Part-Time Sales Associate, with an interest in our high quality, diverse product line of furniture.
We are America’s largest manufacturer of handcrafted rustic furniture. We focus on our national presence as a wholesaler to brick and mortar stores, the hospitality industry, and eCommerce sites where we market our four brands of furniture, bedding, and home goods in addition to selling locally through our factory direct retail outlet.
As a successful Sales Associate, you will:
• Establish Customer Sales
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about our Furniture
• Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
• Develop a thorough knowledge of our Furniture
• Performs duties assigned by the Sales Manager
• Ability and desire to sell in a retail environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Experience working with MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook. Quickbooks knowledge is a plus.
• To itemize and total Customer’s purchases, receive payment, and complete customer orders/forms
• To answer phones, operate copy machine, fax, email
• Ability to move furniture within showroom and assist with Customer (Pick- Up) orders
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
• Part Time Sales Position
• 16 -24 hours per week
• Flexible Schedule