Galles' Upper Cullen Resort and Campground
LodgingResortsCampgrounds & RV Parks
A family owned housekeeping resort located just five minutes northeast of Nisswa. You'll like that we are close to, but not on, the Paul Bunyan Trail.
Free Wi-Fi. No local lodging tax or service fees.
We have been a “Family Owned and Operated Resort” since 1928 and we’re located just five minutes northeast of Nisswa and far away from disturbing City noises. What you’ll find is a quiet, secure, relaxing setting surrounded by 35 acres of heavily wooded grounds for you and your family to enjoy. We’re just one step from “On Golden Pond”. Gift shop, Game room, Laundry room, bait, firewood, groceries and ice cream.
- Spacious Family based resort for 78 years with ultra-modern, quality cabins on quieter chain of lakes.
- Free Haywagon rides every week during prime season for everyone to enjoy.
- All cabins are air conditioned. All modern cabins include Microwave, Soft Water and Cable TV.
- 35 acre property where wildlife abounds. Feed the live ducks in our duck pond.
- We've earned the business of our many yearly guests. Why don't you try us and see for yourself.