The Brainerd Lakes Chamber invites you to participate in the 28th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament & Fundraiser on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at Cragun's Resort. This is a great day of networking and fun!
Included With Your Registration...
- Full buffet breakfast (7:30 - 9 a.m.)
- Full use of nine-hole putting green and driving range
- Shotgun start "Best Ball" Tournament at 9 a.m. - 18 holes of golf with three carts per five-person team
- Delicious "hot off the grill" lunch on the course
- Entry ticket for an opportunity to win prizes
- Great networking
Additional activities include a putting contest, short game contest, hole contests including hole-in-one challenges, skins, and mulligans.
Top four prizes will be awarded to the 1st place, 5th place, 15th place and second to last place teams!
Team Registration ($700 / 5 golfers / 2 slots available)
Individual Golfer Registration ($140)
The regional Lakes Proud campaign is the theme for this year's tournament. Teams can support the Lakes Proud theme with t-shirts and polos available from GLS Promotions. The Lakes Proud theme will also be included with fun games and challenges!
All funds raised support the Chamber's mission to serve our members. Thanks for your support! For more information about this event contact Sue Galligan at (218) 822-7119 or by email.