Confidence Learning Center and Gull Lake Glass (Nate & Mary Tuomi) invite you to attend their BusinessNOW event on Thursday, June 1, 2017 from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Confidence Learning Center for their Grand Opening of the Gustafoson Memorial Field and Community Day Open House. A program and viewing of the Gustafoson Memorial Field will be provided at 5:45 p.m. Confidence Learning Center staff, Nate and Mary Tuomi and the Brainerd Lakes Chamber Ambassadors will be conducting a ribbon cutting in honor of the new field at 6:00 p.m.
Confidence Learning Center is an outdoor education facility for people with disabilities. It's located on 140 acres on Sylvan Lake.
Mission of Confidence Learning Center:
- To provide year-round outdoor education and recreation center for persons of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities
- To provide opportunities with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community for language and cultural expansion, support and education
- To enhance the ability and self-confidence of people of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities
- To educate through “hands-on” outdoor and recreation experiences while meeting individual needs
- To facilitate exceptional learning experiences for families, direct care staff, interns, and professionals in the field of developmental and cognitive disabilities
Chamber members are invited to register and attend this free event, so bring your business cards and get ready to network with other business representatives in the area. Mix a little business with pleasure! As a courtesy to the host, advanced registration is appreciated.