2016 27th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament & Fundraiser
Hole in One Sponsor
Putting Contest Sponsor
Short Game Contest Sponsor
Longest Drive Sponsor
Business on the Tee Sponsors
The Brainerd Lakes Chamber invites you to participate in the 27th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament & Fundraiser on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at The Pines, Grand View Lodge. This is a great day of networking and fun!
Included With Your Registration...
- Full buffet breakfast (7:30 - 9 a.m.)
- Full use of nine-hole putting green and driving range
- Shotgun start "Best Ball" Tournament at 9 a.m. - 18 holes of golf with three carts per five-person team
- Delicious "hot off the grill" lunch on the course - sponsored by Grand Casino Mille Lacs (Chicago Dogs- Nathan's Hot Dogs served in a traditional poppy seed bun and topped with yellow mustard, diced onion, pickle relish, dill pickle spear, sliced tomatoes, sport pepper and celery salt. Accompanied by fresh baked chocolate chip or oatmeal butterscotch cookies and assorted chips.)
- Entry ticket for an opportunity to win prizes
- Great networking
- All golfers will receive a complimentary glass of Grand View Lodge's 100 year ale in recognition of their 100th Anniversary!
Additional activities include a putting contest, short game contest, hole contests including hole-in-one challenges, skins, and mulligans. Our grand prize for the door prize drawing is a $500 Shopping Spree (provided by Grand Casino Mille Lacs) at The Pines Pro Shop! Must be present to win.
Hole in One: 2016 Jeep Renegade (value $31,475) by Tanner Auto
Top four prizes will be awarded to the 1st place, 5th place, 15th place and second to last place teams!
> Download and Share the Tournament Flyer
Team Registration ($700 / 5 golfers / 2 slots available)
Individual Golfer Registration ($140)
The regional Lakes Proud campaign is the theme for this year's tournament. Teams can support the Lakes Proud theme with t-shirts and polos available from GLS Promotions. The deadline to order any items from GLS is August 5th. The Lakes Proud theme will also be included with fun games and challenges!
All funds raised support the Chamber's mission to serve our members. Thanks for your support! For more information about this event contact Sue Galligan at (218) 822-7119 or by email.