2019 30th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament & Fundraiser
The Brainerd Lakes Chamber invites Chamber members to participate in the 30th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament & Fundraiser on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at The Pines at Grand View Lodge. This is a great day of networking and fun!
SPONSOR AND TEAM / INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN JUNE.
Included With Your Registration...
- Full buffet breakfast (7:30 - 9 a.m.)
- Full use of nine-hole putting green and driving range
- Shotgun start "Best Ball" Tournament at 9 a.m. - 18 holes of golf with three carts per five-person team
- Delicious "hot off the grill" lunch on the course
- Entry ticket for an opportunity to win prizes
- Great networking
Additional activities include a putting contest, chipping contest, hole contests including hole-in-one challenges, skins, mulligans and 50/50 raffle.
Top four prizes will be awarded to the 1st place, 9th, 18th and 27th place!
Individual: $TBD (18 Holes; Receive 2 Mulligans when assigned to a team that's short a player)
Team: $TBD (5 players; 18 Holes; Receive 2 Mulligans per team)
Team Field Game Package: $100 (Purchase when you register your team and recieve the following)
- Putting Contest (10 putts)
- Chipping Contest (10 attempts)
Add-Ons to Buy the Day of the Tournament:
- Skins- $50/team (80% team payout, 20% Chamber donation)
- Putting Contest- 2 for $5 (50% individual payout)
- Chipping Contest- 2 for $5 (50% individual payout)
- Mulligans- 1 for $30 or 2 for $50
- Pro's Best Shot- $20 / team (Start your 2nd shot at the Pro's drive)
- Prize Donation- Donate ____ number of door prizes valued at $25 each
Cart Sponsor: $1000
Major Sponsor: $3000
19th Hole Sponsor: $500
Lunch Sponsor: $500
Business on the Tee Sponsor: $325
- $225 cash + 4- $25 prizes OR $325 cash & 4- $25 Chamber Bucks will be provided for you
Hole in One Sponsor: $250
Putting Contest Sponsor: $250
Chipping Contest Sponsor: $250
INDIVIDUALS REGISTERED TO DATE_________
TEAMS REGISTERED TO DATE_
All funds raised support the Chamber's mission to serve our members. Thanks for your support! For more information about this event contact Sue Galligan at (218) 822-7119 or by email.