Blue Ox Success Series: Get a Grip on Your Business
- Business Owners, Managers and Department Supervisors
- Non-Profit Organizations
About This Session:
Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Are you grappling with:
- Lack of control - over time, the market, or your company?
- People - who don't listen, understand or follow through?
- Profit - there's not enough of it?
- Growth - you just can't seem to break through to the next level?
- "Magic Pills" - you've tried lots of remedies and quick fixes, but the wheels are still spinning?
If these problems seem all to familiar, you are not alone. It doesn't have to be that way. For years, Kevin McArdle has been helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams succeed. In this dynamic presentation, Kevin will introduce you to the Six Key Components of successful businesses.
Kevin will arm you with a set of simple, practical tools you and your leadership team can begin using right away to get better results. You will walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a leadership team, and using tools that help them gain more traction.
Don't let the company run you - get a grip on your business!
5 Key Takeaways:
In this dynamic and hands on session you will-
- Understand the six keys to building a truly great organization
- Roll up your sleeves and confront organizational issues head-on
- Learn how to get everyone focused on achieving a clear company vision
- Begin to instill discipline and accountability throughout your organization
- Get back in touch with the love for your business
About the Speaker:
Kevin J. McArdle is a veteran entrepreneur with more than 25 years of domestic and international business experience. Over his 30+ year career, he's specialized in drawing growth-oriented people into collaborative environments to create transformative change and financial success. As President and Senior Business Advisor, he has designed and implemented business growth and professional development programs for a diverse range of companies. He has helped emerging, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies strengthen their strategy, execution and leadership to grow and thrive even in the most challenging markets.